Push-To-Set™ Paediatric Intermittent Regulator.
- Baby icon indicates Pediatric model
- Positive pressure and safety relief valve
- Available with either analog or digital displays for ease of use
- Built-in Push-To-Set™ feature
- Digital accuracy of ±1% of full scale
- Quick-To-Max, only 2 turns to full wall vacuum
- Source port at center of unit for space constraints
- Smaller, sleek design for tight spaces
Gauge Accuracy: ±1% of full scale or ±1.6 mmHg
Dimensions: 6.5"H x2.8"W x4.8"D (16.51 x 7.1 x 12.19cm)
Weight: 20 oz (0.57 kg)
Regulated Vacuum: 0-135 mmHg
Gauge Range: 0-160 mmHg
For Further Information on the full Ohio Medical Range please contact us using the options below.