Total Body Cooling and Warming
Tecotherm Neo utilises an innovative servo controlled design with instant feedback, monitoring the infant’s temperature every 2 seconds and making minute changes to the cooling fluid to ensure that the infant’s temperature remains stable. Simple alarms on the Tecotherm Neo alert staff should the temperature deviate more than 0.5°C from the set temperature. The large colour display shows the temperature clearly and colour changes alert nursing staff to any problem.
With several new features, the Tecotherm Neo can be programmed for a complete treatment cycle. The user can set the target temperatures, duration and even the rate of re-warming / cooling, thereby making it easy and simple to set up and use. Changes can be made at any time and all changes, set and measured parameters are recorded on to a memory card, every minute, for later analysis.
- 3 modes of operation for maximum flexibility in use
- Clinician can set and adjust parameters at the start and throughout treatment
- Data storage for allowing simple analysis of temperature profiles
- USB output to CSV
- Large colour screen is easy to see across the room
- Small / Lightweight portable device
- Internal battery restarts from same settings in event of power failure
- Smooth, linear rewarming
- Compatible with reusable or disposable accessories
- Optional use of skin probes
- Maintains normothermia after rewarming