Acutronic Fabian HFO.
4-in-1 High Frequency Oscillation Ventilator
Acutronic Fabian HFO is the third generation Fabian Neonatal Ventilator. Fabian HFO, with Volume Guarantee, delivers consistent and comfortable tidal volumes to patients weighing up to 10kg. Acutronic Fabian HFO works in harmony with the patient and the clinical setting to achieve the perfect balance of comfort and control. Retaining all the standard modes of neonatal ventilation, Fabian HFO also offers nCPAP and bi-level nCPAP in conjunction with single-use products such as Inspire nCPAP.
Easy to read real-time graphic waveforms, trend screens, respiratory mechanics module and overlaid loops are displayed on a clear, bright, large touch-screen TFT display with “One Touch” settings, interactive full alphanumeric keyboard, simple, direct, intuitive commands and menus.
Fabian HFO is a compact, lightweight ventilator with an easy-to-use colour touch screen display, making it ideal for use in the Neonatal Unit. Plus, with its 2.5hour battery it is ideal for transportation.
- HFO (High Frequency Oscillation) with Volume Guarantee
- nCPAP and bi-level nCPAP with leak compensation, adjustable rate and inspiratory time
- O2 therapy with HFNC (High Flow Nasal Cannula)
- Uniquely designed HFO module makes the Fabian HFO the quietest HFO ventilator in the world
- Bright, colourful screen
- Simple and easy to use
- Portable, ideal for transport
- Optional trolley and patient arm
Monitoring & Advanced Functions
- Flow, volume, pressure loops, FiO2 monitoring, all parameters available at a glance.
- Real time lung function loops, freeze function.
- Continuous verification of flow, O2 sensor conditions and ventilator functions.
- In-line EtCO2 (mainstream and sidestream) option.
- Option for video-assisted intubation, with pop-up screen.
Acutronic Medical Systems AG, based in Hirzel (Zurich, Switzerland) was founded in 1981, and utilises over 30 years of experience in neonatal and paediatric ventilation, technological advancements, and flow sensor design to produce the very best in accurate patient monitoring and ventilation. Acutronic pioneered jet ventilation; a technique of artificial respiration in ENT and thoracic surgery, becoming a major player in ventilation and involved in founding the European Society for Jet Ventilation (ESJV).
Acutronic Medical Systems AG focuses on artificial respiration and monitoring of neonates and preterm newborn children. In the mid 2000’s, Acutronic launched the FABIAN Neonatal and Paediatric family of ventilators, powerful, small size, sophisticated high quality instruments, used both in the Neonatal and Paediatric intensive care unit as well as for patient transport inside and outside the hospital. Together with important clinical experts in anaesthesia, ENT, thoracic surgery and neonatology, Acutronic develops new innovative solutions for the daily clinical routine with an eye for technology, patient and operator safety.