GTKYB™ Saline Wipes.
GTKYB™ Saline Wipes are gentle, skin friendly and cleansing. Research has highlighted that the use of alcohol wipes can be damaging to the delicate skin of infants and may be absorbed into the bloodstream.
In light of this evidence, many hospitals are now using sterile saline wipes to cleanse the skin after disinfection and prior to invasive procedures.
- Saline wipes can be used prior to a heel stick procedure to cleanse the skin area
- Ideal for eye, tracheostomy and stoma care
Saline wipes can also be used for cleansing the nipples before nursing and on delicate tissue areas.
- Gentle cleansing at a great price
- Foil packed for convenience
- Long shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture
- Strips of two wipes, perfect for eye care
- Each outer carton of 1200 wipes is packaged in 12 boxes of 100 wipes
- Individually packaged wipes saturated with sterile saline solution
- Sterile if unopened or undamaged
- One wipe contains 0.9% Sodium Chloride W / V
Directions for Use
- Apply topically as needed to cleanse intended area. Discard after single use.