Dandle WRAP™ Stretch.
Swaddling infants, limiting motor activity and mimicking the security of the womb, has proven positive effects: increased heart rate stability and a higher chance of sleeping through the startle reflex to name but two. The Dandle WRAP™ Stretch offers many benefits over the traditional blankets used to swaddle infants in many units.
- High performance fabric with 3 way stretch that allows freedom of movement with return to midline flexion
- A pouch to hold the baby securely and to help maintain lower extremity flexion
- Wide wings that support the shoulders in flexion and encourage hand to mouth self-comforting behaviours
- Velcro® fasteners on pouch and wings that can be adjusted independently of each other to meet baby’s individual needs
- Fabric that breathes, yet is absorbent making it ideal for agitated babies
- Plenty of room between the pouch and the wings for lines or tubing