DandleROO™ Lite was developed by clinicians to support the neurodevelopment of the preterm infant. It is an innovative medical product with a disposable nest system.
- Manufactured from soft, stretchy cotton – lightweight to allow at least 70% of phototherapy light to penetrate a single layer
- Modular ROO accessories can be added to meet the infant’s needs:
- Adjustable brim to help shield eyes from direct light
- Multi-purpose Roll as a prone roll or supine support to bring hips into a posterior tilt
- Gel Pillow and cotton cover for a soft supportive surface.
- Adjustable micro-fasteners provide secure support
- Upper and lower extremities can be adjusted independently according to the baby’s medical or developmental needs
- Head roll may be fastened out of the way to accommodate/support medical equipment
Can be used for admissions, procedures, eye exams, hearing screens, during transport, during phototherapy or at any time a baby would benefit from containment or calming