DandlePAL™ is a neurodevelopmental positioning aid for premature and ill infants. The unique double beanbag design makes the DandlePAL versatile to meet many of your positioning needs.
- Unique design provides versatility and stability. Two interior beanbags filled with small black plastic pellets stitched inside one organic cotton cover
- Use pieces of the PAL as an extra set of hands to provide individualised positioning
- Use two or more PAL's to help contain a baby during phototherapy or when optimal visualisation of the baby is necessary
- Helps to reinforce positioning whilst still allowing some freedom of movement
- Provides support for tubing or equipment
- May be machine washed and dried