Bilitex® Positioning Aid.
The Bilitex® positioning aid enables neonates to feel secure and safe during phototherapy: encouraging the infant to adopt a relaxed position. The innovative mesh offers 85% UV permeability which is significantly better than other materials used in positioning aids. In addition, the fabric is very soft and breathable with adjustment enabled with a Velcro® tabs.
- Innovative knit fabric with > 85% UV permeability for intensive phototherapy in the wavelength range of 450-470 nm
- Special fit with closed, elastic foot-piece ensures flexible limitation
- Arm and shoulder section with individually adjustable loop supports orientation towards the body’s centre line
- Ease of use due to flexible Velcro® closure
- Breathable and thermostatic
- Available in 4 sizes S <1,000 g, M 1,000-2,000 g, L >2,000 g, XL >3,000 g
- Colour coding enables easy allocation of sizes
- Individually packaged
- Tested and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Developed and made in Germany
All Conceptnatal products have been extensively tested under a development partnership with the University Hospital Tübingen with developmental care principles as the primary focus.
Subdued light, minimised sound levels and flexible yet stable positions: all of these aspects are reflected in Conceptnatal products which are made using materials, attention to detail in manufacturing and appealing design work.
All Conceptnatal products are made to the highest quality in Germany, personally guaranteed by Conceptnatal’s owners: product developer Jasmin Haux and textile engineer Marc Haux.