Micrel Rythmic™ Evolution PCA.
Micrel Rythmic™ Evolution is an ambulatory pump for Acute and Chronic Pain management, as well as other continuous infusion therapies such as Chemotherapy, Cystic Fibrosis, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, IVIG.
- The new Rythmic Evolution brings Pain Management to a new era by interacting with the patient and allowing the patient to record his pain level during the therapy through an integrated Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
- A protocol library is included in the pump. Caregivers can titrate the selected infusion protocol, staying within pre-programmed safety limits
- Custom menu with or without Bolus / Dose Limit / Loading dose to fit therapy protocols and avoid set up errors
- Easy review of patient history thanks to easy-to-read history menu on the pump and display of graphs
- Simplified set up menu with a 3-step start procedure: Enter Rate, Volume to Infuse and Start infusion.
- Allows for "Preventive Maintenance" notices
- Ability to print history and events on a portable printer or download on a PC
- Connectivity to our proprietary mobile GPRS device IP-Connect that allows for the best infusion monitoring service available today through our web based MicrelCare Service system