Home Parenteral Nutrition.
Micrel Mini Rythmic™ PN+.
An ambulatory pump for Parenteral Nutrition and continuous therapies, the Mini Rythmic™ PN+ has been designed to be used for any continuous high demand treatment such as Parenteral Nutrition, Lipid, Glucose and Magnesium infusions.
- Multi TPN profiles with infusion rates from 0.1 - 400.0 ml/hr.
- Small, ergonomic and compact for truly comfortable ambulatory therapies.
- Rythmic PN+ consistently scores highest in independent evaluations such as LITRE 2011 (Looking into the Requirements for Equipment).
- The pump has been designed to decrease most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety.
- Provides the user with simple and safe preparation of the infusion with 2 priming options.
- Long battery autonomy of up 24h @ 300ml/hr with lightweight battery pack to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes.
- Simple programming with configurable settings to customise to the patients individual needs.
- Adjustable occlusion setting for flexibility and safety with the facility for paediatric application.
- Near silent in operation even at above average rates.
- Full range of backpacks, carry bag, wheeled rucksacks, chargers and pole clamps available.
- New Micrelcare telemedicine facility to improve treatment trending and reporting.