Pre-Hospital & Emergency.
The emOx® powdered oxygen system can be safely stored and transported, and is ideal for usage when carrying a pressurised oxygen cylinder is not allowed or permitted. The emOX system lends itself to emergency situations and long-term storage. Light-weight in design, the emOx is a non-pressurised, chemically driven Oxygen generating and delivery system that conveniently delivers 99.7% pure oxygen, through a face mask. Safe to transport either by air, sea or land, the chemicals require to be mixed with drinking water to start the oxygen generation. Each dose of chemicals creates oxygen for around 15 minutes (flow and time depend on temperature). For longer application, simply empty the cylinder and refill with water and chemicals.
- Recreation - Fitness Clubs, Hiking, Swimming Pools
- Sport - Mountaineering Expeditions, Athletics, Gymnastics
- Rescue - Lifeguards, Sea rescue, Ambulances, Paramedics
- Flying - Airplanes, Helicopters
- Nautical - Scuba Diving, Yachting, Boating
- First Aid - Homes, Buses, Schools, Nursing Homes, Hotels
- Relaxation - Stress, Migraine, Fatigue
- Clinics - GP surgeries, Community, Midwives, Dentist, Veterinarian
The emOx Powdered oxygen system uses sodium percarbonate, a manganese compound c and drinking water to generate 99.7% pure oxygen. Supplied to a patient via a face mask. The chemicals can be stored indefinitely (subject to storage conditions) and the system is safe to fly. The medical device aspects of the device meet the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EC.